Choosing which sessions to attend at ASCO can be overwhelming, given the number of high-value research reports being shared. In this article, we’ve curated the top 10 presentations you don’t want to miss at this year’s event.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services Policy
- Oral Presentation: Study EV-103 dose escalation/cohort A: Long-term outcome of enfortumab vedotin + pembrolizumab in first-line (1L) cisplatin-ineligible locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (la/mUC) with nearly four years of follow-up. Cleveland Clinic author Dr. Shilpa Gupta.
1:54-2:06 PM EDT, Monday, June 5
- Oral Presentation: Polygenic risk score calibration and association with breast cancer in diverse ancestries. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. Holly Pederson and Charis Eng.
5:24-5:36 PM EDT, Monday, June 5
- Oral Presentation: Dose expansion results of the bifunctional EGFR/TGFβ inhibitor BCA101 with pembrolizumab in patients with recurrent, metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cleveland Clinic author Dr. Emrullah Yilmaz
10:24-10:36 AM EDT, Monday, June 5
- Oral Presentation: Association of biomarkers with efficacy of adjuvant nivolumab (NIVO) vs placebo in patients with resected stage IIB/C melanoma. Cleveland Clinic author Brian Gastman.
5:12-5:24 PM EDT, Monday, June 5
- Poster Discussion Session: Identification and management of clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential (CHIP) in cancer survivors: The Cleveland Clinic experience. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. Teodora Kuzmanovic, Donna Horvath, Maurice Slaughter, Natalya Karasik, David Bosler, Halle Moore, Jame Abraham, Jessica Geiger, Aaron Gerds, Anjali Advani, Sudipto Mukherjee, John Molina, Sophia Balderman, Mikkael Sekeres, Jaroslaw Maciejewski, Brian Bolwell, Hetty Carraway and Abhay Singh.
12:30-2:00 PM EDT, Monday, June 5
Abstract# 7010, Poster bd# 140
- Poster Discussion Session: Safety and efficacy of luspatercept for the treatment of anemia in patients with myelofibrosis: Results from the ACE-536-MF-001 study. Cleveland Clinic author Dr. Aaron Gerds.
Monday, June 5
12:30-2:00 PM EDT
Abstract# 7016, Poster bd# 146
- Poster Discussion Session: Enfortumab vedotin in the previously treated advanced head and neck cancer (HNC) cohort of EV-202. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. Jessica Geiger, Emrullah Yilmaz and Lu Wang.
5:30-7:00PM EDT, Monday, June 5
Abstract# 6017, Poster bd# 9
- Clinical Science Symposium: Metabolomic differences in young-onset versus average-onset colorectal adenocarcinoma. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. Thejus Jayakrishnan, Nicole Farha, Arshiya Mariam, Daniel Rotroff, Federico Aucejo, Shimoli Barot, Madison Conces, Kanika Nair, Smitha Krishnamurthi, Stephanie Schmit, David Liska, Alok Khorana and Suneel Kamath.
5:30-7:00 PM EDT, Saturday, June 3
- Poster Session: Safety and feasibility of JAK inhibitor ruxolitinib in newly-diagnosed high-grade gliomas (CRUX): Final toxicity report. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. Erin Murphy, Samuel Chao, John Suh, Glen Stevens and David Peereboom.
2:15-5:15 PM EDT, Saturday, June 3
Abstract# 2060, Poster bd# 417
- Poster Session: Demographic disparities in lung cancer mortality and trends in the United States between 1999 and 2020: A population-based CDC database analysis. Cleveland Clinic authors include Drs. James Stevenson and Logan Roof.
2:15-5:15 PM EDT, Saturday, June 3
Abstract# 6603, Poster bd# 95